Monday, August 4, 2008

Back on Line

After three days of not being able to get a signal with my Internet Satellite Dish, I finally gave up and went to Verizon Wireless and got an air card. I have 30 days to decide if I want it. If I cannot get a callback from someone at DirecStar (so far no luck on a callback) I will cancel my service and stay with the air card.

I must say, this air card is pretty fast. Not as fast when I download my podcasts, but web pages seem faster.

Anyway, I'm back on line now. More later.

2 comments:

Barbara and Ron said...

I think you're going to love it - I sure do.

Anonymous said...

If you haven't already fallen in love with the air card, it won't take long.

I had a tripod mount satellite dish and had problems. Went to the air card last summer. Life is easier -- a whole lot easier. No worries about trees. The only drawback is that there are days when I am unable to satisfy the internet addiction.

Fortune smiled on me when I was able to sell the tripod mount system for a fraction of its original cost. :-)