Friday, February 29, 2008

My very first blog

ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT I'll start a blog.

Gees, just because I'm always looking at my friend's blogs, and encouraging them up to update often, so I know where they are and what they're doing, they think I should do the same.

Okay, I will.

I'll let you know where I am, what I'm doing, who I'm with, and why it's a shame you aren't with me having a fabulous time.

I might even take some pictures so you can see how much fun I'm having. But be warned, you'll get stuck seeing lots of pictures of cats. Just so you'll know.

4 comments:

Barbara and Ron said...

It's just beautiful! And I know it will be entertaining because you always are.

Anonymous said...

Sue and Ken will enjoy keeping up with your travels too. we always call you to see where you are! PS> ken says by by is spelled bye bye. Oh well what's the dif?
Sue

Brenda said...

I'm a really bad speller, but I did know that. I saw a vanity license plate once that I thought was great, it was "gobyby" I guess they were limited to the number of letters on the plate. That's where it came from

PatiVZ said...

Brenda,
This is great...enjoy your warm balmy weather..it sucks up here! I'm going into politics and am running for the Iowa Legislature! Ah, women of a "certain" age!