Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brenda's Poop Problem

I left Show Low because I was ready to move on, and ... well, my black tank was REALLY full and I needed to go to town to dump. I jokingly said to Randy, "I can't poop!" meaning the tank was too full to accept any more offerings, but I don't think he got it. We laughed, and then he wrote a poem about our misunderstanding.


Brenda's Poop Problem

When Brenda said she had a poop problem
I jumped with the easy solution:
Three prunes a day will clear things up;
It’s part of my constitution.

So I gave her the prunes and went away,
Confident the problem was deep sixed.
When I saw her early today
I asked if things were fixed.

She said, I trusted your advice;
Now I think you’re full of bull.
Last night I dropped three prunes in the toilet
And my holding tank still is full.

Randy Vining 5/12/08