Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cat Pictures!!

I warned you there'd be cat pictures, and here they are!

When Chloe was just a kitten, she liked to sleep next to Casey. But Casey would have none of that. As soon as Chloe jumped up beside him, Casey would move. But finally now they best buddies and Casey allows Chloe to sleep on the same seat. Here they are on the driver's seat. Chloe is the one closest to the camera.


Chloe has been climbing this tree all week, and I finally got a shot of her up there.

Casey was in the rig while I was outside taking pictures of Chloe up the tree, so he came out into the cat cage to see what was going on.

4 comments:

Barbara and Ron said...

Aha! There they are! Don't let them forget me now. That's a great shot of Chloe up the tree. I can just see you running after her with the camera.

Anonymous said...

hi ---- I don't like cats .......

Anonymous said...

I love cats!! But have a dog with a definite personality!! I am happy to have found your blog,I have kept up with Howard and Linda Payne since day one of their full-timing,now I have your blog to add to it..we are not full timers,but do travel about 4 months a year. We returned 2 weeks ago from 2 months in Florida,what were we thinking coming home so soon!! The first day home we had snow!

I look forward to reading of your adventures..

Maryann Parham
Owasso,Ok

Anonymous said...

I should get a window cage like that someday for my pair when they can't go out! You should do a spot on the cage so we can see how to make one.

Hugs, Sharon